Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tornado Videos And More


So I came across a website last night called VideoJuice, it consisted of funny, shocking, and extreme videos. There were some pretty good tornado videos there. You can't really begin to understand the power these things have until you see them first hand, but at the same time they looked beautiful. I also seen several sandstorms, never seen one before, they're pretty amazing. One of my favorite videos was a lightning storm in Canada, I always loved a good storm. There were some funny videos there as well as shocking and extreme videos. I always loved these types of videos. Some of the videos included CNN footage of the attacks on the World Trade Center, these really brought back some bad memories. I got a lot of laughs from the funny videos that were on this particular site! Check it out, there's a nice collection and variety of videos there for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment