Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sex With Statues - Statue Sex


For as long as I can remember whenever I came across a statue I always had an urge to have someone take a funny sex with a statue picture , strange sense of humor I thought. Then I came across a website with these kinds of funny pictures, and wow, I'm not alone! I'm thinking about sending in some pictures of my own. A lot of the people on there had some pretty imaginative ideas, especially some of the women. I went through every page and got a lot of laughs.


"Sex with Statues- Funny Pictures" is the title of a section on the PuppyJuice.com website. It features people sexually molesting, sexually abusing, and sexually violating statues.


These people are just having fun pretending to have sex with statues while their friends take the pictures. No statue is safe! Ronald McDonald get sexually molested, Arnold Schwarzenegger gets sexually abused, a statue of President Bill Clinton gets some oral sex, Elton John is in on the act sexually molesting a visitor at the wax museum. The Hulk statue gets a kick in the crotch, even the mighty superheroes Superman and Batman get sexually violated, as well as many other celebrity statues.


Animal statues are no exception, people are giving the animal statues sex as well. Sometimes the animal statues are giving the people sex.
It looks as though everyone is having a good time pretending to have sex with statues. It's all in good fun and done in good taste. Have you sexually abused a statue today?

1 comment: